Step 1: Install EB Accordion module
- Login to Joomla administrator panel and Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- On the Installation Page, Select the "Upload Package File" Tab, Then Upload Downloaded Zip
Step 2: Go to EB Accordion Module
- Go to Extensions -> Modules
Step 3: Module Page
- Search for "EB Accordion" in the Search box and click on "EB Accordion" module to start editing
- On the Module Edit Page, Select Position for Accordion module for display and Change status from Unpublished to Published
- Configure Page where you want to display EB Accordion
- In Accordion Data Tab add Title and Text For Accordion Collapse. It's Repeated rows, Click on plus icon and add new row settings
- Use Plus sign for Add New Row
- Use Minus sign for Remove Row
- Change Row Order Use Drag & Drop sign
- Accordion Style - Configure Flat / Custom Style For Accordion
- Title Style - Configure Custom Accordion Style, Set Accordion Data Title Style Square/Round
- Box Style - Configure Box Style Flat/Bubble for Accordion Data Title Style
- Title Color - Configure Accordion Data Title Color
- Title Background Color - Configure Accordion Data Title Background Color
- Text Color - Configure Accordion Data Text Color
- Text Background Color - Configure Accordion Data Text Background Color
- Icon Style - Configure Icon Style Plus-Minus/Arrows for Accordion Title Collapse
- Icon Position - Configure Icon Position for Plus-Minus/Arrows for Accordion Title Collapse
- Vertical Space between titles - Set Vertical Space between Accordion Title Collapse. Add Numeric value in this field like 10,20 etc. This fields value consider in PX space.
- Icon Background - Configure Accordion Title Icon Background Yes/No.
- Icon Background Color - If you will select Yes Icon Background Then Configure Icon Background Color
- Icon Background Style - You will select different 6 Styles for Icon Background Style
- Default Open Behavior - Configure Default Open Behavior like First Open, All Open, Or All Close
- Accordion Collapse - Set Accordion Collapse Auto/Manual.
- Some Settings fields changed based on Accordion Display Options selected. (Can refer demo to see how each Accordion Style Display)
- And you're done. Save the module and have a look at the front end!