Joomla ExtensionEB Dark Mode
An awesome DARK MODE is here! EB Dark Mode module helps your visitors read more content, spend more time on your website and protect their eyes from being hurt at night. So with this module, you can enable your visitors to switch website between Dark/Night Mode and normal style smoothly to improve the readability of text, images, and videos.
⚡ Dark mode can be disabled for any section OR module by adding a simple class suffix
⚡ Now Dark mode state (on/off) will remain saved while switching between pages
- Compatible with Joomla 3.x.x and 4 Alpha
- Compatible with all browsers and mobiles
- Configurable Dark mode switcher button at multiple positions
- Configurable Dark mode switcher style from predefined 10 styles
- Configurable Body Background color for Dark Mode
- Configurable Content color during Dark Mode
- Configurable Link Color during Dark Mode
⚡ Added Automatic Dark Mode(Time can be configured from backend)
⚡ Enabled Joomla Cache Support
⚡ CSS Improvements
⚡ New Feature - Disable Dark Mode for any section
⚡ New Feature - Save Dark Mode State while switching between pages
⚡ CSS Improvements Visibility and CSS Improvements
READ THIS IF YOU ARE A T3/T4 FRAMEWORK USER:
T3/T4 framework comes up with DEBUG module positions but it is not activated by default. So you have to follow below guidelines to activate DEBUG module position on your website in order to get this module work.
If enabling default debug position does not solve the problem, you need to add a custom DEBUG position. Follow this tutorial to add a new custom DEBUG position.
- Enable DEBUG module position in T3 Framework (This may not work for some users)
- Add a Custom DEBUG module position in T3 Framework as per Joomla standard
- Enable DEBUG module position in T4 Framework
$0.00It's a FREE extension, CHEERS!